Monday, May 4, 2009

Getting Close!

Hooray! The shakes and pills are working and I weighed in at 140.6 today, despite the big plate of cajun food yesterday. I could have jumped for joy right then and there, but instead, to celebrate, I ran 4 miles. It felt great and afterward I was sweating so much that it looked like I took a shower.

139 here I come! I can't tell you the last time I've been in the 130s. I might not make my 135 goal by my birthday, but I'm still happy with the downward progress. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to get into the 120s by this summer. The thought of it makes me so excited!

I'll admit though, I am a little woozy and worn down, it's going to take some time for my body to get used to less calories.

Tomorrow is a strength training day, I dread these days. They make me feel ten times more tired than the running days. But I really have to kick it up this week because this weekend I'm traveling with Hot BF's family to a BBQ in Pa. And then were stopping at some chicken wing place on the way back that we saw on the Food Network. And sorry girls, I never deny myself chicken wings! :-p

4 comments:

  1. Congrats...130s are right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! so close to another big milestone! - hehe, do you always call him hot BF? :) that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - hard to get used to eating less. I'm still struggling to get used to it again over here! YAY 130s! I'm excited to be hanging out in them again too - we'll be in our 130s in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! we are close in weight! I feel the same exact way!! I don't even remember the last time I was in the 130s I cannot wait until that scale says 139!! I'm about 5 lbs away- hopefully I can see the 130s by the end of the month. Thanks for your comments on my blog it feels so good to know i'm in the race with so much support. Hang in there and i'll be reading!!

    ReplyDelete