Thursday, May 7, 2009

Random Thoughts


All kinds of things are going through my head today!

1. I'm really hungry today. I haven't given in... yet... to anything bad. Just had my shake, getting ready to eat a plum soon. However, for some reason I keep thinking about Italian food and pizza. Basically anything covered in sauce and cheese sound freaking awesome right now. So I made the effort to get on here and read up on some blogs for a little motivation and its totally working. Nothing like reading about other people reaching their goals to keep you on track. I'm totally going to make these low-fat pizzas for dinner out of my favorite cook book Gourmet Nutrition tonight though to help the craving.


2. Went out with a friend last night and was telling her about my shake diet and latest pound loss. She's the only one that doesn't give me the "as long as you're staying healthy speech." Now I know what she's the only one who doesn't give me that speech, she went through an ana phase a few years ago. She said she got down to 113 before she decided to stop and went back up into the 120s. I bring this up for a couple of reasons. The biggest reason is that she's only about an inch taller than me, so if I get to look like that in the 120s, I'm totally excited. The other reason is that it just goes to show that all those guys out there who say "I like girls who are healthy, not anorexic" have no idea what they are talking about. My two hottest friends (both of whom are married) that constantly get hit on have both gotten down to their weight with the help of ana. So... there you go. Both of them have been off the bandwagon for a few years now and they're both still incredibly gorgeous and get to enjoy food. So my goal is to just get down to something that looks good, and then maintain it.


3. I haven't weighed myself yet today because I drank a few beers last night, and I'm about to get my period, so I know it's going to be crazy. I don't usually weigh myself during my period because the water weight always freaks me out, but when it's over I'll see like a 2 pound loss, which is always fun.


OK, I think that's it. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the comment but trust me I am by no means the strongest one on here I can guarantee you that.

    It's so true about guys saying they like "healthy" or even "curvy" girls but it's all bullshit. Their idea of curvy is Jessica Alba who is probably a size 2. This whole idea is probably one of my biggest rants when it comes to weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a friend that wouldn't give me the 'as long as you're healthy' speech or right now I would give anything to have a friend that would agree I still have weight to lose, but alas, all my friends are fat, so of course they think I'm 'too thin' already!

    ReplyDelete