Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ugh.

A little frustrated this week. Still doing the whole two-times a day at the gym thing. But I'm so over the food thing right now.

I've been trying to get a job since December and it's really starting to weigh on me. I'm stressed out like crazy and the dieting thing is just one more thing that I have to worry about. I haven't weighed in at all this week. Decided I'll just do it on Fridays.

Oh... and I had a grilled cheese for lunch and I'm getting sushi for dinner. But you know what? I don't really give a fuck right now. I'm so freaking tired of thinking about food ALL THE TIME. I just want to be normal. God damn it.

5 comments:

  1. I think it makes perfect sense to take breaks from stressing about food - maintain your sanity.

    I'm so impressed with your two a day workouts!! I need to get more focused with my exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD, I feel that way SO badly sometimes... I don't even remember what it feels like to eat what I want and not feel SO guilty.

    And you're gym seshes are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took a diet vacay along with my travelling vacay and it was pretty great. I realized that no one really gave a crap, at least not as much as I did.
    I feel like if you can just hold on to the exersize, then you'll be fine. And if you want to hop back on the diet wagon you'll be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh... and I had a grilled cheese for lunch and I'm getting sushi for dinner. But you know what? I don't really give a fuck right now. I'm so freaking tired of thinking about food ALL THE TIME. I just want to be normal. God damn it. "

    that was perfect, it made me laugh a little. cause i'm the same way. way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. twice a day workouts? wow, u put me to shame LOL! good job, that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete