Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's working...

Been working out like crazy at the gym and though I only managed to try out the twice-a-day thing once so far, I'm back down to 140.8. On top of that, one of the trainers at the gym said "You're looking really fit, whatever you're doing is working." Hellz to ya.

I wanted to go twice today, but I have friends coming in soon and Hot BF has to work til 8, so I'm in charge of cleaning the apartment.

Speaking of the apartment... yesterday I went to hop on the scale, like I always do before and after showers, and I didn't see the scale. I asked my boyfriend where it went, because sometimes he takes it to the gym when he's working on a certain skill where he has to measure pressure (don't ask, I can't even begin to know how to explain this). And his response was "I hid it." I thought he was joking. Nope. He said he hid it because he didn't think I needed to weigh myself 10 times a day. I only needed to do when I was at the gym. He then told me how beautiful I was and how proud he was of my progress. It means a lot coming from him. It's his job to make people beautiful and strong.

Between him, the other trainer at the gym and the scale. I'm pretty happy today. 139, I can see you so clearly.

5 comments:

  1. that's awesome! and it's so wonderful (sometimes) when you realize that they are paying attention to you - he sees progress - which is just so awesome!! i need progress - haha -- if i didn't have such bad knees -- but congrats to you all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful that you are back down to 140! - sorry he hid the scale from you, my husband has threatened to do the same thing. I need to start working out more, but I'm just so damn lazy lately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! that's when u know ur on track!!!!

    http://deartinybabyana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not crazy my dear... I lost 240 lbs more than 6 years ago and I still get on the scale every day! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank god I found your blog !! Glad you are not another whiny 80lb 17 year old. Sensible and not mentally ill, you rock keep it up. Good things come to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete