Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Num, num, num, num

After another weekend of binging due to BBQs, parties and after-race celebrations full of beer and cheese balls (yeah, you read that right), I decided: THIS HAS TO STOP.

So on Monday I headed down to GNC and began my new food plan. I picked up some Hydroxycut Max and was able to buy lean protein meal replacement shake mix for half off. So that's what I'm doing now. Keeping up my gym routine, replacing breakfast and lunch with the shake and taking those pills.

Back down to 142.0! I'll be at 139 in no time. That's the number I'm focusing on now, just so I can see the 130s. I know it'll be a great feeling.

Hot BF is not thrilled about the low amount of calories in the shakes. Says it will put my body in starvation mode. So I'm eating fruit and veggies all day to try and prevent that. Has anyone ever eaten sun dried tomatoes as a snack? Holy hell, it's better than potato chips, and I loves me some potato chips.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Just wanted to say I love your blog, you sound the same as me - same weights, same current weight, etc! My fiance also gets concerned over not eating enough cals, oh the struggle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful about the sun dried tomatoes - aren't they packed in oil a lot of times? Btw you can do it!

    ReplyDelete