Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekends = Bad Eating

So I was doing really well last week. I saw 145 on the scale for the first time since high school and was feeling great.

Well that was until Hot BF and I took a little road trip for a tournament he was competing in this weekend. Road trips are bad news bears for me. For some reason, I think "time in car" automatically means "comfort food."

Yup, ate some pizza, then the next day a little IHOP, and then snacked on trail mix all day while he competed. Appetite was in full gear.

Then to top it all off, I had an 8K on Sunday, so I felt like that was an excuse to pile on some carbs and we went and got some pasta and beer... Didn't stop there. After the race (although, I can proudly say I got my best time ever!) I got a crabcake sandwich, fries and more beer....

Oy.

Today I weighed in at 146.6 Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment