Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Paddy's Peer Pressure

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day for me on the scale. I saw 144! I've been trying to get past the 145 mark forever but it always felt so out reach. So, obviously I was elated.

Well, I'm guessing that was short-lived and haven't weighed myself today because of all the St. Paddy's Day celebrating I did last night. It started off good, we went to a really nice restaurant, which was full of temptations such as Belgian frites and mussels with homemade cheese sauce. But I didn't succumb, and I got a blueberry salad. (Totally sucked by the way).

I was feeling pretty proud of myself, until I started drinking. I have no idea how many beers I had last night, but I do know I was still drunk when I went to work at 5:50 this morning. I also vaguely remember sharing a fried fish sandwich with Hot BF on the way home. Don't even want to think about the amount of carbs and fat content of that awesome greasy piece of heaven on bread.

I didn't workout today, too damn tired from work and knowing that I have to be out again tonight. So that probably made things 10x worse. I haven't snacked, and only ate two small meals, but that's definitely not enough to make up for it.

I'm running 7 miles tomorrow, so hopefully that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment