Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Le Sigh...

I'm having one of those days. One of those days where if I could beat myself up I totally would. What is wrong with me??? Why can't I just say "no" to food. Why is it when we get chicken I can't help but sneak in a little bit of the skin? Why do I have to have some of the rice? Why? Why can't I resist? Why is it such a drug for me to eat bad things?

For a really long time I prided myself on being one of those people who loved to try new things. Now I'm wishing I was one of those girls who's afraid of spice or exotic. Because all my friends who are afraid to try new things, are also the ones who never really put that much thought into food because it's not something they really enjoy. Therefore they've never had to diet, because they've never really had an appetite in the first place.

Bad weekend of eating. I'm back to 146 despite my really long workouts and a 7 mile run. I work my ass off at the gym. I mean I really work my ass off. All the trainers call me "the hardest working girl there." And they've all said they'd love to work with me because they know I'll put my heart into it. Yet, I'm not losing any weight? Why? Because I can't say no to food!

HELP! For the love of God, help me like salad without dressing! Help me say no to any carbs! Help me satisfied with snacking only on plain vegetables! Agggh!

2 comments:

  1. I know it is so hard - believe me - I survived on Cheez-its basically for a year. You just have to say "I'm not gonna eat that shit anymore" and DON'T EAT IT. I used to be ok with eating like shit because I would workout a lot, but the truth is, for me anyway, I will never lose weight if I continue to eat like shit, no matter how much I work out - I've stopped eating like shit, and the pounds are melting off! For me, at first, it was all about trying to be healthy, but now, it's about being healthy and losing weight. YOU CAN DO IT. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are the best! Today was day 1 of no carbs (except fruit). I did this in college and in 2 months I lost like 25 pounds. So we're going to give that another go! Plus, when you don't eat carbs, you learn to resist all the stuff that's bad for you anyway!

    ReplyDelete