Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Little Help

I broke down and went to GNC yesterday and picked up a little help. Hot BF really knows his supplements and helped me pick out a diet pill that actually works. Don't worry, I'm not taking anything that requires me to take off work (not that that would matter) and wear dark pants for the first week.

No, just a little something to give me some energy and help me burn fat a little quicker. I'm not using this as a substitute for dieting and exercising though. As soon as I finish waking up, I plan on heading to the gym to run 3 or 4 miles to get my day started. Then I'll probably come home and look at my stomach in the mirror for 15 minutes.

For breakfast I had half a English muffin with fake butter spray, an egg and 3 or 4 plantain slices. Sound like a lot? Well I like to follow the motto: For breakfast, eat like a king; for lunch, a prince; for dinner, a pauper.

I plan on spending the day studying at the library today, so hopefully that will help me concentrate on something else other than my hunger. God, I hope my appetite shrinks soon, it's the toughest part of beginning a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment