Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Second Week of Diet

Well I'm on day two of the second week of second round of dieting. You see,I fell off the wagon for awhile thinking I had reached my goal weight. However, a recent trip to the Caribbean and my lack of confidence in wearing a swimsuit made me realize, I'm not quite there yet.

So current stats:
Starting weight: 185
Current weight:147
Goal weight: 125ish

It was a little hard today since we went to one of my favorite Peruvian chicken places. But I managed to pick off all the skin, ate all my salad (using the salsa as a dressing) and only a couple of tastes of the refried beans. Also, instead of eating chips and salsa, I just dipped my fork in the salsa. Not bad.

But now I'm starving and drinking green tea praying that it will help subdue my hunger...

Workout: Did an hour of strength training which included step-ups with 15lbs weights, ring rows, side planks, rack pushups and goblet squats with 45lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment