Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OK, For Realz

Alright so I'm back on track with my eating. I'm back to keeping a diet log and having Hot BF looking it over and making changes. I'm back at the gym six days a week. And I'm back down to 143.2.

Current Goal: 135 by my birthday (May 13).

So far this week:
Monday: Ran 3.1 miles
Tuesday: Strength trained my ass off for an hour. Included manging to six reps of one-arm rows at 40lbs. That's the first time I've been able to hit that weight.
Wednesday: Ran 4 miles

Plans:
Thursday: Strength train like a monster again.
Friday: Run 3.1
Saturday: 5K race in the mud (while wearing a costume... don't ask.)
Sunday: Gymnastics seminar

135 135 135 135....

Just keep picturing it.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan..good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CW and GW are similar to mine! but the real reason I started following your blog was the mention of bunnicula in your profile, I still can't pet bunnies...silly, I know :)

    Good Luck with the Birthday goal!

    ReplyDelete