Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meeting New Goals, Loosing Sight of Others

First of all... thanks to all of you who wished me good luck on the race! My goal was to finish the race in under 2 hours and I came in at 1:50 something. So whoo hoo! I admit I did walk for about a minute total, but it felt worse to walk so it encouraged me to get back into the jog.

Well of course I was sore for days afterward, and took two days off from the gym, and ate everything in sight... I didn't seem to gain any weight though, so that was encouraging.

Took me awhile to get my pace back up at the gym and now I'm back to running 4 miles every other day and strength training for about an hour, on the alternate days. However, my appetite has been on overload.

I don't know if it's been because I got addicted to eating the carbs (which you should do before a long race like that) or if it's my period. Either way, my diet has sucked this week and I'm terrified of getting on the scale.

I start training with a new trainer on Saturday and she says she plans on kicking my ass. So hopefully that will kick everything back into gear! I'm really hoping to become strong and thin enough to start doing some gymnastic stuff with Hot BF. It's a big goal of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment