Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ooops

Well, everything WAS going great yesterday until HOT BF wanted a hamburger and we ended up at Johnny Rockets... Yeah, got a cheeseburger and a milkshake. I know some of you are throwing up just thinking about that. I came home and immediately took a couple of laxatives (my gag reflex doesn't allow purging, it sucks). I know, it's gross, but whatever, it gets the job done. I have it in my mind that it allows me to get rid of food faster so it doesn't stay in my body as long sucking up all the fat. I hope that's true, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

So far this morning I ate a peach and now I'm off to run a couple of miles before the heat flares up.

On a fun side note, tomorrow is my last graduate school class EVA. I'll have my master's degree in a few short weeks and I'm hoping it will help me get a job and get out of this apartment so I don't stare at food all day.

5 comments:

  1. sorry lovely,
    every nutrient and fat gram and calorie is sucked up by your body before the laxatives even start to kick in.
    laxatives are a myth. :(

    thanks for following! :D i will follow back. i, too, am striving to reach 120. and i am at 140. im here for support! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My half is in Virginia Beach, labor day weekend, it's part of the Rock N Roll series.

    You could definitely do one in October, there is plenty of time to train. In fact the longest run I've had so far was 'only' 8 miles, so you probably could do the one in Sept if you really wanted to.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start writing a blog about my life with my eating
    disorder and my addiction to fashion. I really need readers,
    because in my real life I had no listeners. Alone, yes I was
    always alone with my thoughts, in those days I didn't care about it.
    Untill I discovered the blogs and learnt how good it can feel to have
    readers. Readers, which share the same intress and have the same
    feelings after a shitty snack attack.


    Plz, visit me:
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny Rockets makes me sick so it seems I don't ever need a laxative the few times I've been there haha. Good luck doll!

    ---AK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you hate that..its almost a mini binge.

    ReplyDelete